Join

The New Cordian Empire Warden Application

Main Nation Name: The New Cordian Empire

Current World Assembly nation: Classified (In Operations with the Lasagna Armed Forces, will be revealed once current operations are over)

Are you known by any other names or aliases? If so, please list them here: N/A

What is your main region? (if applicable): N/A

What is your Discord username? (Name and numbers, I.e Tim#6442): The New Cordian Empire#6437

Do you have any previous NationStates military experience, whether it be raider or defender? If so, please expand upon it here: I started my own raiding region, in which I earned valuable R/D experience. From there, I became President of a now-defunct region, starting an interregional defender alliance (after seeing defender unity during my time as a raider, I decided to convert). However, before the first mission could be completed, the alliance fell when my region's founder basically tore apart the region. Following that event, I was recruited by Falconias as a non-military member of Founderless, which I am still a member of now. During this time, I became active in TNP, but with no R/D gameplay, I got bored. I read the recent WA Prop by Lasagna, and decided to join that region's armed forces. Being a defender at heart by that time, I decided to join TGW. Now, once my current operation in Lasagna is finished, I will join TGW in full.

How often are you available during the game's major update at 12 AM EST/EDT?: About 25-30% of the time.

How often are you available during the game's minor update at 12 PM EST/EDT?: 70-80% of the time.

Do you play NationStates using a mobile device or a computer?: Both.
Military Experience:
  • Lasagna (Lasagna Armed Forces)
  1. Operation Thunderbird (Dinnertime War)

Sorry, I rescind my application due to time constraints. I grossly overestimated the time available to me. I will continue to defend NS from the Darkspawn, but, sadly, not as a Grey Warden.
Military Experience:
  • Lasagna (Lasagna Armed Forces)
  1. Operation Thunderbird (Dinnertime War)