Join

Application of Globulus States

Code:
[b]Main Nation Name:[/b]Indusse

[b]Current World Assembly nation:[/b] Indusse

[b]Are you known by any other names or aliases? If so, please list them here:[/b]
Many puppets...

[b]What is your main region? (if applicable):[/b] India

[b]What is your Discord username (Name and numbers, I.e Tim#6442):[/b] Indusse#2211

[b]Do you have any previous NationStates military experience, whether it be raider or defender? If so, please expand upon it here:[/b] I was once in TBH but, left within weeks.

[b]How often are you available during the game's major update at 12 AM EST/EDT?:[/b] IDK

[b]How often are you available during the game's minor update at 12 PM EST/EDT?:[/b] IDK

[b]Do you play NationStates using a mobile device or a computer?:[/b] Mobile

*IDK means that I can't say it correctly.

(07-22-2020, 02:07 AM)Globulus States Wrote: How often are you available during the game's major update at 12 AM EST/EDT?: IDK

How often are you available during the game's minor update at 12 PM EST/EDT?: IDK

*IDK means that I can't say it correctly.[/code]
Can you please elaborate on what you mean by this? Being a Warden requires some sort of availability at these times. You can try finding a tool to convert the EST times into your timezone. If you can't be online during these times, consider becoming a Guardian.