Join

biggus_mikus' Application

Code:

Code:
[b]Main Nation Name: Republic of Rushlow

[b]Current World Assembly nation: Rushlow

[b]Are you known by any other names or aliases? If so, please list them here: N/A

[b]What is your main region? (if applicable): N/A

[b]What is your Discord username (Name and numbers, I.e Tim#6442): bigmike#5433

[b]Do you have any previous NationStates military experience, whether it be raider or defender? If so, please expand upon it here: No

[b]How often are you available during the game's major update at 12 AM EST/EDT?: Not really available since I am usually asleep unless it is the holidays.

[b]How often are you available during the game's minor update at 12 PM EST/EDT?: Not at all.  In school and work most of the time.

[b]Do you play NationStates using a mobile device or a computer?: I use a laptop.

Hello Big Mike, we've noticed that you've stated that you can't be available during either Minor update or Major update. Due to this, we are going to advise you to be a guardian instead as that doesn't require the same about of time dedication as being a warden. A simple response to this message about you either becoming a guardian instead or wanting to continue into becoming a warden will be enough