Join

Wasc's totally serious application

Main Nation Name: Wascoitan

Current World Assembly nation: chaotic Wasc

Are you known by any other names or aliases? If so, please list them here: nope

What is your main region? (if applicable): the communist bloc ig

What is your Discord username (Name and numbers, I.e Tim#6442): Wasc#4795

Do you have any previous NationStates military experience, whether it be raider or defender? If so, please expand upon it here: yes I am currently a member of the black hawks (I'm sure this won't cause any problems), use to be in the red fleet

How often are you available during the game's major update at 12 AM EST/EDT?: most of the time

How often are you available during the game's minor update at 12 PM EST/EDT?: never

Do you play NationStates using a mobile device or a computer?: computer

Do not accept this, this is not serious, if you accept this I will not join nor update. i did this solely because queb said that if I became a defender he'd stop calling me World assembly security council

(07-02-2021, 10:28 PM)Wascoitan Wrote: Main Nation Name: Wascoitan

Current World Assembly nation: chaotic Wasc

Are you known by any other names or aliases? If so, please list them here: nope

What is your main region? (if applicable): the communist bloc ig

What is your Discord username (Name and numbers, I.e Tim#6442): Wasc#4795

Do you have any previous NationStates military experience, whether it be raider or defender? If so, please expand upon it here: yes I am currently a member of the black hawks (I'm sure this won't cause any problems), use to be in the red fleet

How often are you available during the game's major update at 12 AM EST/EDT?: most of the time

How often are you available during the game's minor update at 12 PM EST/EDT?: never

Do you play NationStates using a mobile device or a computer?: computer

Do not accept this, this is not serious, if you accept this I will not join nor update. i did this solely because queb said that if I became a defender he'd stop calling me World assembly security council

Ok World Assembly Security Council

Due to this being a meme application, we will obviously deny this.