Join

Westinor’s Warden Application

stupid mobile doesn’t let me copy paste so i’m sitting here typing the whole application out bbcode and all so if there are any discrepancies my bad ;-; i’ll fix it

Main Nation Name: Westinor

Current World Assembly nation: Westinor

Are you known by any other names or aliases? If so, please list them here: West, Worst, idiot, etc.

What is your main region?(If Applicable:) None at this moment

What is your Discord username(Name and numbers i.e. Tim#6442): Westinor#2315

Do you have any previous NS military experience, whether it be defender or raider? If so, please expand upon it here: I dabbled a little in the NPA and as a merc for a while

How often are you available during the game’s major update at 12AM EST?: Likely most if not all weekdays as of right now, dependent on existing workload

How often are you available during the game’s major update at 12PMEST?: Probably MWF + weekends if i’m awake

Do you play Nationstates using a mobile device or a computer? both and have updates from both but after these past few liberations i am ready to call mobile jumping quits

Your application has been accepted. Welcome to Weisshaupt Fortress, recruit. Your first step as a new recruit should be to check out our training guides here. Second, you should follow the guide on creating switchers and create 5 of them, while ensuring that they are in Artificial Solar System. You will successfully complete your joining when you earn a vial of Darkspawn blood, which is earned by completing a defensive mission.

West has earned their vial of Darkspawn blood in Dizores and has become a full Warden.