Join

Dada Sasa Application

I have registered to join the order and I am hoping to be accepted. I can definitely be on updates at least 3 times per week I would say but I can probably do more. If I am accepted I promise I can be a great addition to the forces Smile. My main nation is Dada Sasa. My current world assembly nation is Dada Sasa. My main region is the slide countries. My discord user name is MaratPlaysRL#8127. I did one practice raider run before quitting. I am often available at major but not minor. I play with a computer.

Your application has been accepted. Welcome to Weisshaupt Fortress, recruit. Your first step as a new recruit should be to check out our training guides here. Second, you should follow the guide on creating switchers and create 5 of them, while ensuring that they are in Artificial Solar System. You will successfully complete your joining when you earn a vial of Darkspawn blood, which is earned by completing a defensive mission.

Dada Sasa has earned their vial of darkspawn blood in England and become a full Warden.