Join

Testinginprogress application

Name: Testinginprogress

Current WA nation: Testinginprogress

Are you known by any other names or aliases? If so, please list them here: Rarely called as "testing"

What is your main region?: Reqau and Salsia

What is your discord username?: Ish200#4679

Do you have any Nationstates military experience, whether it be raider or defender? : None

How often are you available at the game's major update 12:00 AM EST? : Quite frequently but sometimes I go to sleep early

[b]How often are you available at the game's major update 12:00 PM EST? : rarely, I mostly go for school[/b]

[b]do you play nationstates in a mobile device or computer: both devices are ok for me[/b]

Your application has been accepted. Welcome to Weisshaupt Fortress, recruit. Your first step as a new recruit should be to check out our training guides here. Second, you should follow the guide on creating switchers and create 5 of them, while ensuring that they are in Artificial Solar System. You will successfully complete your joining when you earn a vial of Darkspawn blood, which is earned by completing a defensive mission.

Testinginprogress has earned their vial in the siege of The International Un and become a full Warden.