Join

Second Application [Mauser]

Main Nation Name: The Aituia
Current World Assembly nation:  Mauser aka Intermaria or Aituia
Are you known by other names or aliases? If so, list them here:  Mauser, Maus
What is your main region? The Order of the Grey Wardens (and The Amaranthine Isles)
What is your Discord username? maus3r_
Do you have any previous NationStates military experience, whether it be raider or defender? If so, please expand upon it here.  Yes, I have. I have been in multiple TGW missions [now currently as bulwark, I'm unsure if I'm correct] and also trying to start a unique R/D region.
How often are you available during the game's major update at 12 AM EST? I'm unsure, I'm only in UTC+8.
How often are you available during the game's minor update at 12 AM EST?  Same as above.

So it seems like I've been using the old application, so I took this part (below) from Josi, and edited my answer.
Do you play NationStates using a mobile device or a computer?: Both.

Your application has been accepted. Welcome to Weisshaupt Fortress, recruit. Your first step as a new recruit should be to check out our training guides here. Second, you should follow the guide on creating switchers and create 5 of them, while ensuring that they are in Artificial Solar System. You will successfully complete your joining when you earn a vial of Darkspawn blood, which is earned by completing a defensive mission.